About Greater Greater Washington
Greater Greater Washington is devoted to improving the vitality of Washington, DC and the walkable cities and communities in the Washington metropolitan area.
- Have a general question about this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a suggestion for a story that should be on the site? Our content all comes from volunteer contributors
— write it up and submit it to us!
- Want to submit a letter to the editor or a question? Email email@example.com.
- Have an event we should list on our calendar? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press inquiriesIf you are a reporter on deadline and would like to speak to someone about an issue we cover on the blog for a story, you can call us at 202-6561-GGW (202-656-1449). We unfortunately cannot respond to other issues by phone.
Greater Greater Washington features the voices of volunteers, both experts and amateurs, with a variety of perspectives and backgrounds. Some contributors are regular contributors who write and participate often, and we also have guest contributors submit articles occasonally or on a one-time basis as well.These people have submitted and published articles within the past few months:
Interested in becoming a contributor? You can start by submitting a post, or get in touch at email@example.com. Let us know what topics you might be interested in writing about, and if you have writing on blogs or elsewhere that we can see, include a link. We are interested in articles covering a wide variety of issues and communities.All contributors are volunteers, but it's a great opportunity to share your thoughts with tens of thousands of readers.
Editorial teamVolunteer editors help keep our blogs running and articles coming day after day by helping out in many invaluable ways.
- David Alpert, Founder and Editor-In-Chief
- Natalie Wexler, Greater Greater Education Editor
- Matt Johnson, comment moderator
- Steven Yates, links editor
- Aimee Custis
- Dan Malouff
- Canaan Merchant
- Dan Reed
- Abigail Zenner
If you submit an article or letter, unless we have a prior agreement to the contrary, you agree to grant Greater Greater LLC a perpetual, transferrable, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for in any form and on any media.
Legal notesGreater Greater Washington is an opinion site. All articles are the opinions of their authors and not necessarily those of the site's operators or editors.
Special thanksThe current design for Greater Greater Washington was created by Joey Katzen.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- Maryland SHA needlessly draws community ire with poor Georgia Avenue Bus Rapid Transit options