Here are some upcoming events that may be interesting, relevant, or important to Greater Greater Washington readers. Do you have an event we should include on this calendar? Send it to email@example.com.
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- This building is way too short
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown
- Metro wants to connect Farragut North and West with a tunnel
- A dedicated bus lane and 30 other ways to improve bus service on 16th Street
- NTSB recommends the federal government take over safety oversight of Metro