Here are some upcoming events that may be interesting, relevant, or important to Greater Greater Washington readers. Do you have an event we should include on this calendar? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- Scarred by urban renewal, Silver Spring's Lyttonsville neighborhood gets a second chance
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Adams Morgan could get more housing and preserve its plaza, too. But it probably won't.
- The Obama administration says zoning is at the heart of some huge economic problems