Greater Greater Washington

Report a Comment

I don't know if I could allow it personally but I don't see how you could call protective services on them since if harm ever befell the child it'd be from someone else. Otherwise you could argue negligence every time you aren't directly supervising your child.

by drumz on Nov 19, 2012 9:58 am • linkreport

Does this comment violate Greater Greater Washington's comment policy? If so, you can report it using this form and an editor will take a look.

What is the major reason you believe the comment violates the policy?
Comment is spam.
Comment attacks other individuals personally.
Comment criticizes the level of knowledge of another commenter or contributor.
Comment discourages others from posting their ideas.
Commenter is impersonating someone else.
Comment uses profanity or abusive language.
Comment advocates violent acts or harm to another.
Comment was posted in multiple areas of the site.
Comment is arguing about the comment policy.

Your name:
Your email:

Administrator pagespam