The Washington, DC region is great >> and it can be greater.

Report a Comment

So If I have a building in a R-4 zone with an existing upstairs unit, separate basement unit and a carriage house out back can I finish the carriage house and make it its own separate unit? There is already a studio apt on the 2nd floor it would just be adding a kitchen and the ground floor. Or would I have to get a special exception? The lot is and end unit on a alley if that changes things. This whole process is so confusing!

by Chris R on Dec 7, 2012 1:40 pm • linkreport

Does this comment violate Greater Greater Washington's comment policy? If so, you can report it using this form and an editor will take a look.

Which rules in the comment policy do you believe the comment violates?
Comment is spam.
Comment attacks other individuals personally.
Comment is name-calling or berates, belittles, or interrogates others.
Comment discourages others from posting their ideas.
Comment is getting into an aggressive argument with another.
Comment is trolling.
Comment is off topic.
Commenter is impersonating someone else or switching handles.
Comment uses profanity or abusive language.
Comment advocates violent acts or harm to another.
Comment was posted in multiple areas of the site.
Comment is arguing about the comment policy.

Enter any other information you think would be helpful to us:

Your name:
Your email:

To be sure you're not a spammer, please use the map below to answer this question:
If you are at the Virginia Sq Metrorail station and head east on the Orange or Silver Line, what is the next station you will reach?   

This map contains the answer to the challenge question.
Click to see the larger map. Feel free to ignore station subtitles.
Administrator pagespam
Support Us