Greater Greater Washington

Report a Comment

If you violate no factors, you don't need a hearing. If you want to get out of 1-3 factors, you need a hearing and need to demonstrate that it's not averse to the public interest and the intent of the zoning regulations and comprehensive plan. So if neighbors are fine with it, they'll probably allow it, but if neighbors object and seem to have good reason, then probably not.

by David Alpert on Dec 7, 2012 2:16 pm • linkreport

Does this comment violate Greater Greater Washington's comment policy? If so, you can report it using this form and an editor will take a look.

What is the major reason you believe the comment violates the policy?
Comment is spam.
Comment attacks other individuals personally.
Comment criticizes the level of knowledge of another commenter or contributor.
Comment discourages others from posting their ideas.
Commenter is impersonating someone else.
Comment uses profanity or abusive language.
Comment advocates violent acts or harm to another.
Comment was posted in multiple areas of the site.
Comment is arguing about the comment policy.

Your name:
Your email:

Administrator pagespam