Greater Greater Washington

Report a Comment

Assuming RPPs are more expensive, what to do with the revenue?

If you treat it as "New" money and use it to fund new programs, you can probably kiss most of your support goodbye.

If you plow it into the general fund, and reduce the residential property taxes in each zone such that the program is revenue-neutral on a zone-by-zone basis, then maybe you would get more support.

"$800 a year for a parking permit? Yuck!" ... but maybe not-so-yuck if my property taxes go down by $500.

by orulz on Dec 10, 2012 11:51 am • linkreport

Does this comment violate Greater Greater Washington's comment policy? If so, you can report it using this form and an editor will take a look.

What is the major reason you believe the comment violates the policy?
Comment is spam.
Comment attacks other individuals personally.
Comment criticizes the level of knowledge of another commenter or contributor.
Comment discourages others from posting their ideas.
Commenter is impersonating someone else.
Comment uses profanity or abusive language.
Comment advocates violent acts or harm to another.
Comment was posted in multiple areas of the site.
Comment is arguing about the comment policy.

Your name:
Your email:

Administrator pagespam