Buy a CaBi membership, donate to WABA
This weekend's LivingSocial deal is a half-price membership to Capital Bikeshare for a month ($12 instead of $25) or a year ($37 instead of $75).
You can use this Living Social link to buy a membership, and it will generate referral credit. At the end of the weekend, Erik will use this credit to buy additional memberships and donate them to WABA for their East of the River outreach program.
If you are already a Capital Bikeshare member, you can renew using the link as well, or you can buy a membership to donate it directly to WABA.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say