Breakfast links: Mixed feelings
But Marshall Brown, Kwame's father and a Biddle advisor, gives an inflammatory quote saying white people "aren't involved," just "want dog parks and bike lanes," and "believe more in their dogs than they do in people." (Post)
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- Fun on Friday: Play the Mini Metro game
- Comparing Metrobus and Metrorail farebox recovery is apples and oranges
- Where will DC's next 200,000 residents go? The mayoral candidates weigh in
- Topic of the week: Walking in unexpected places
- Mayoral challengers criticize the Gray administration's streetcar progress
- Metro FAQ: Why does Metro run express trains in one direction during single-tracking?
- A bus lane for 16th Street? Which mayoral candidates agree?