DC USA's idea of drainage
I don't think "the sidewalk" is an acceptable answer for "where should we put the stormwater runoff".
The sidewalk outside DC USA.
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- BREAKING: Hogan gives the Purple and Baltimore Red lines a momentary reprieve
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- Mercedes imagines passengers in driverless cars never interacting with the world outside
- Ask GGW: Is there any reason not to have a sidewalk?
- Events roundup: Changes are coming