DC USA's idea of drainage
I don't think "the sidewalk" is an acceptable answer for "where should we put the stormwater runoff".
The sidewalk outside DC USA.
- This building is way too short
- Five bus lines everyone in DC should know, love, and use
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown
- A dedicated bus lane and 30 other ways to improve bus service on 16th Street
- DC Council chairman Phil Mendelson is blocking Mayor Bowser's zoning board nominee