DC USA's idea of drainage
I don't think "the sidewalk" is an acceptable answer for "where should we put the stormwater runoff".
The sidewalk outside DC USA.
- DC's housing affordability crisis, in 7 charts
- As Silver Spring urbanizes, neighbors disagree on who "belongs" there
- It's time we all became mode-positive
- There's plenty of room for safe bike lanes in College Park
- What's behind the budget cuts at Wilson High School
- An entrance at the Van Ness Metro station is about to close for three years
- Alexandria closes in on Potomac Yard Metro location