Happy hour tonight, parking hearing tomorrow
Don't forget that Greater Greater Washington is hosting a happy hour this evening. We'll be gathering starting at 6pm at Tynan in NoMa.
The venue is just steps from the New York Avenue Metro station, located at 1275 1st Street NE. They've offered us $2 off beer and wine, so you won't want to miss this meetup.
Tomorrow, be sure to come out and support new rules proposed by the Office of Planning to restrict the construction of parking in front of buildings. The hearing will be held tomorrow night at 6:30 at 441 4th Street NW (One Judiciary Square), Suite 220-South.
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside