Happy hour tonight, parking hearing tomorrow
Don't forget that Greater Greater Washington is hosting a happy hour this evening. We'll be gathering starting at 6pm at Tynan in NoMa.
The venue is just steps from the New York Avenue Metro station, located at 1275 1st Street NE. They've offered us $2 off beer and wine, so you won't want to miss this meetup.
Tomorrow, be sure to come out and support new rules proposed by the Office of Planning to restrict the construction of parking in front of buildings. The hearing will be held tomorrow night at 6:30 at 441 4th Street NW (One Judiciary Square), Suite 220-South.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- A bike-ped trail is in the works for New York Ave NE
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings