Happy hour tonight, parking hearing tomorrow
Don't forget that Greater Greater Washington is hosting a happy hour this evening. We'll be gathering starting at 6pm at Tynan in NoMa.
The venue is just steps from the New York Avenue Metro station, located at 1275 1st Street NE. They've offered us $2 off beer and wine, so you won't want to miss this meetup.
Tomorrow, be sure to come out and support new rules proposed by the Office of Planning to restrict the construction of parking in front of buildings. The hearing will be held tomorrow night at 6:30 at 441 4th Street NW (One Judiciary Square), Suite 220-South.
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope