Just two days left to redesign the Metro map
The contest to design a new Metro map is almost over. Is your map done?
Since the end of the month falls in the middle of the weekend, we'll give you an extra day to finish the maps. They're due at 11:59:59 pm on Sunday night.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen
- Residents push for stop signs, not a wider road, at one Petworth intersection
- The Met Branch Trail could get brighter, safer, and easier to get to