Just two days left to redesign the Metro map
The contest to design a new Metro map is almost over. Is your map done?
Since the end of the month falls in the middle of the weekend, we'll give you an extra day to finish the maps. They're due at 11:59:59 pm on Sunday night.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?
- When the Metro first arrived in Shaw and Columbia Heights, they were far different than they are today
- This graph shows which parts of our region are walkable, affordable, and equitable