Just two days left to redesign the Metro map
The contest to design a new Metro map is almost over. Is your map done?
Since the end of the month falls in the middle of the weekend, we'll give you an extra day to finish the maps. They're due at 11:59:59 pm on Sunday night.
We'll be picking winners two ways. You'll all be able to vote for your favorite map (using IRV), and we're also putting together a jury of experts to review the maps.
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Violence against our neighbors is an urbanist issue
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar