Just two days left to redesign the Metro map
The contest to design a new Metro map is almost over. Is your map done?
Since the end of the month falls in the middle of the weekend, we'll give you an extra day to finish the maps. They're due at 11:59:59 pm on Sunday night.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures