Weekend links: It's all about security, or something
Gawker writes, "We did imagine a pack of Huffy-riding suicide bombers bearing down on soft targets throughout the country, and it was terrifying."
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- I-66 widening will happen soon whether it makes sense or not
- Modern Washingtonians have a mandate to remember black Georgetown
- Eckington is getting some much-needed retail
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- National links: Supply and demand
- DC once had its own Arc de Triomphe
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods