Silly car company antics of the day
Prince of Petworth noticed this "green" truck:
Using ethanol to power a big Chevy pickup is far from green in many ways: a big car uses a lot of energy, and ethanol isn't any better for the environment anyway.
Meanwhile, Streetsblog discoverd a "Bizarre News" article on a Flint, Michigan news station's Web site. What's bizarre? Bike sharing in DC. In Michigan, that really is bizarre. The more ironic part? The story carries a Chrysler ad.
- It wouldn't cost much to make this Prince George's road safer for everyone
- Muriel Bowser promises to finish the DC streetcar from Georgetown to Ward 7
- You don't need a car to run a successful small business
- Breakfast links: Never gonna give you up
- Think you know Metro's neighborhoods? This quiz might surprise you
- Topic of the week: Our favorite projects (from other places)
- A bikeable suburban highway? One Ohio town pulled it off