Silly car company antics of the day
Prince of Petworth noticed this "green" truck:
Using ethanol to power a big Chevy pickup is far from green in many ways: a big car uses a lot of energy, and ethanol isn't any better for the environment anyway.
Meanwhile, Streetsblog discoverd a "Bizarre News" article on a Flint, Michigan news station's Web site. What's bizarre? Bike sharing in DC. In Michigan, that really is bizarre. The more ironic part? The story carries a Chrysler ad.
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area
- Montgomery backtracks on a sprawl-inducing highway
- Topic of the week: Suburban retrofits in our region
- A trade pact might change local land use decisions in a big way
- The Silver Line might change how you bus to Wolf Trap
- Map: When and where Metrorail fares come from
- Why did the pedestrian bridge collapse affect Metro so far away from Greenbelt?