Silly car company antics of the day
Prince of Petworth noticed this "green" truck:
Using ethanol to power a big Chevy pickup is far from green in many ways: a big car uses a lot of energy, and ethanol isn't any better for the environment anyway.
Meanwhile, Streetsblog discoverd a "Bizarre News" article on a Flint, Michigan news station's Web site. What's bizarre? Bike sharing in DC. In Michigan, that really is bizarre. The more ironic part? The story carries a Chrysler ad.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- I-66 widening will happen soon whether it makes sense or not
- Modern Washingtonians have a mandate to remember black Georgetown
- Eckington is getting some much-needed retail
- National links: Supply and demand
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- DC once had its own Arc de Triomphe
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods