Silly car company antics of the day
Prince of Petworth noticed this "green" truck:
Using ethanol to power a big Chevy pickup is far from green in many ways: a big car uses a lot of energy, and ethanol isn't any better for the environment anyway.
Meanwhile, Streetsblog discoverd a "Bizarre News" article on a Flint, Michigan news station's Web site. What's bizarre? Bike sharing in DC. In Michigan, that really is bizarre. The more ironic part? The story carries a Chrysler ad.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?
- When the Metro first arrived in Shaw and Columbia Heights, they were far different than they are today
- A DC law that was terribly unfair to cyclists and pedestrians will soon be a thing of the past. Let's thank the DC Council.