Silly car company antics of the day
Prince of Petworth noticed this "green" truck:
Using ethanol to power a big Chevy pickup is far from green in many ways: a big car uses a lot of energy, and ethanol isn't any better for the environment anyway.
Meanwhile, Streetsblog discoverd a "Bizarre News" article on a Flint, Michigan news station's Web site. What's bizarre? Bike sharing in DC. In Michigan, that really is bizarre. The more ironic part? The story carries a Chrysler ad.
- Proponents of term limits in Montgomery hope they'd mean more Republicans and less development. Both are unlikely.
- We know where most of DC's population lives. Does Metro run through those places?
- Prince George's County leaders join the chorus to keep late-night rail service
- Term limits are a terrible idea for Montgomery County
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 93
- A record number of people petitioned for a dog park at the Takoma Rec Center, but it's still not happening
- If car commercials were honest, this is what they'd look like