Join GGW for a happy hour on August 23
Join Greater Greater Washington for our upcoming happy hour! The latest edition of our occasional series will take place next Tuesday, August 23, from 6-8 pm at the Laughing Man Tavern in downtown DC.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet contributors, editors, and other readers for drinks and great conversation.
Laughing Man is at 1306 G Street NW, near the 13th Street entrance to Metro Center station. We'll be downstairs and there will be drink specials and selected appetizers for $4.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future