Breakfast links: reader-supplied edition
[Autoposted while I'm in France]
This week, since I'm not around to post news items, we'll have an open thread for them instead. Did you see an interesting article about urbanism? Post it in the comments and discuss!
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- Can Loudoun grow while protecting its rural areas?
- Silver Spring mall could get massive facelift, new name
- ICC losing bus service in classic bait and switch
- WMATA launches "Short Trip" rail pass on SmarTrip