[Autoposted while I'm in France]
Unless something's gone wrong, Greater Greater Fiancée and I should be on the TGV right now, conveniently zipping from Paris out to wine country (car-free, though they have to pick us up in a car to get me to the barge).
- Beyond Metro, there's no big idea for transit in DC anymore
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 52
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- To create safer bike routes, Alexandria can learn from other cities
- US infrastructure spending, in four charts