[Autoposted while I'm in France]
Unless something's gone wrong, Greater Greater Fiancée and I should be on the TGV right now, conveniently zipping from Paris out to wine country (car-free, though they have to pick us up in a car to get me to the barge).
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- Fears over parking are threatening a new bus service in Richmond
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 57
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen