From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- 495 and 95 toll prices were very high on Tuesday. Here's why that happened.
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- A developer has agreed to build shorter and less dense than the law allows, but neighbors are still fighting it
- Federal employees: Please donít quit your jobs under Trump
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- Is new housing, most of it for low-income residents, worth giving up an acre of park space?