From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Who needs Metro? Not (as often) Capital Bikeshare users in central neighborhoods
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
Fri Aug 1
Wed Aug 6
Sat Aug 9