From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- MARC fares may go up more than they have to
- The way to make this intersection safer is more stop signs, not wider roads
- Can a park bridging the Anacostia bring investment without displacing residents?
- Silver Spring is a more complete place thanks to its new library