From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- The lion's share of DC's new housing is only going in one part of the city
- A protected bikeway will soon come to C Street NE
- The Silver Line has been bringing Metro’s performance numbers down
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 65
- New road designs make Tysons more inviting for people on bike and foot