From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 61
- Help us rebrand and relaunch our website with a short survey
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- Denver's beautiful Union Station mixes old and new
- People walking and biking will get a new connection from L'Enfant Plaza to the waterfront