From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- Gas is suddenly cheap(er); the reason is bigger than you think
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market
- First flowerpots, and now, a cycletrack