From Cities in Full by Steve Belmont (page 25):
Generally, population density and transit ridership go hand in hand. But one city stands out as having a higher-than-usual percentage of commuters taking transit compared to its density.
- Why the left is wrong about affordable housing
- Why the right is wrong about affordable housing
- Expand a highway to get a sidewalk? How about just build the sidewalk.
- What makes a city attractive? Here's how to know for sure
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- Ask GGW: What are the best urban planning and policy books?