Join us tonight for a Greater Greater Halloween happy hour
Just a quick reminder that we're hosting a Halloween happy hour tonight at Rocket Bar, starting at 8:30 pm. Join us dressed in your urbanist, transit, or otherwise Greater Greater Halloween costume!
The costumed happy hour follows the sold-out 6:30 pm screening of Gary Hustwit's Urbanized at E Street Cinema. The theater has added another showing at 9:00 pm tonight, and tickets may still be available.
Please note that we're not organizing the screenings, just the happy hour. Additionally, Rocket Bar is 21+, and no pets are allowed, even if they're irresistibly dressed up as the B Train. And, of course you're welcome to join us without a costume.
Rocket Bar, 714 7th Street NW
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- Twenty-five gorgeous but non-famous US train stations
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- WMATA's new general manager is listening before he even takes the reins