Join us tonight for a Greater Greater Halloween happy hour
Just a quick reminder that we're hosting a Halloween happy hour tonight at Rocket Bar, starting at 8:30 pm. Join us dressed in your urbanist, transit, or otherwise Greater Greater Halloween costume!
The costumed happy hour follows the sold-out 6:30 pm screening of Gary Hustwit's Urbanized at E Street Cinema. The theater has added another showing at 9:00 pm tonight, and tickets may still be available.
Please note that we're not organizing the screenings, just the happy hour. Additionally, Rocket Bar is 21+, and no pets are allowed, even if they're irresistibly dressed up as the B Train. And, of course you're welcome to join us without a costume.
Rocket Bar, 714 7th Street NW
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- What are your ideas to make Metro greater?
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?
- Express trains wouldn't be of much help to Metro riders
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Capital Bikeshare members ride here, bike lanes or not
- ❤ Georgia Avenue's new red-surface bus lanes