Join us tonight for a Greater Greater Halloween happy hour
Just a quick reminder that we're hosting a Halloween happy hour tonight at Rocket Bar, starting at 8:30 pm. Join us dressed in your urbanist, transit, or otherwise Greater Greater Halloween costume!
The costumed happy hour follows the sold-out 6:30 pm screening of Gary Hustwit's Urbanized at E Street Cinema. The theater has added another showing at 9:00 pm tonight, and tickets may still be available.
Please note that we're not organizing the screenings, just the happy hour. Additionally, Rocket Bar is 21+, and no pets are allowed, even if they're irresistibly dressed up as the B Train. And, of course you're welcome to join us without a costume.
Rocket Bar, 714 7th Street NW
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- Maryland SHA needlessly draws community ire with poor Georgia Avenue Bus Rapid Transit options