Join us tonight for a Greater Greater Halloween happy hour
Just a quick reminder that we're hosting a Halloween happy hour tonight at Rocket Bar, starting at 8:30 pm. Join us dressed in your urbanist, transit, or otherwise Greater Greater Halloween costume!
The costumed happy hour follows the sold-out 6:30 pm screening of Gary Hustwit's Urbanized at E Street Cinema. The theater has added another showing at 9:00 pm tonight, and tickets may still be available.
Please note that we're not organizing the screenings, just the happy hour. Additionally, Rocket Bar is 21+, and no pets are allowed, even if they're irresistibly dressed up as the B Train. And, of course you're welcome to join us without a costume.
Rocket Bar, 714 7th Street NW
- DC's housing affordability crisis, in 7 charts
- In 1968, this brochure is how people learned about Metro
- As Silver Spring urbanizes, neighbors disagree on who "belongs" there
- A history of streetcar planning in the District
- It's time we all became mode-positive
- There's plenty of room for safe bike lanes in College Park
- What's behind the budget cuts at Wilson High School