Weekend video: Metro's Christmas caroler returns
For 10 straight years a man known as the Metro caroler has been singing Christmas songs while riding the train.
Metro has a reputation as tame compared to the daily wildness of New York's subway. There are relatively few buskers, panhandlers, or other attention-seekers on trains in DC. Nevertheless, during the holiday season and the colder months of winter some public characters do emerge. The caroler is one of my favorites.
Here he is making his first appearance of this season.
- Muriel Bowser promises to finish the DC streetcar from Georgetown to Ward 7
- It wouldn't cost much to make this Prince George's road safer for everyone
- Breakfast links: Never gonna give you up
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 45
- Think you know Metro's neighborhoods? This quiz might surprise you
- You don't need a car to run a successful small business
- Mayor Bowser announces new "Funiculator" initiative