From Wallach to Hine
The building at the left is the Wallach School, built in 1864 at the northwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 8th Street, SE. It was torn down in 1950. On the same site now sits the building on the right, the Hine Junior High School, which is now slated for redevelopment.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future
- Prince George's County struggles to get trails right