Running for office in DC? Tell our readers about yourself
If you're running for elected office in the District of Columbia in the 2012 cycle, we'd like to run a guest post from you.
As a first step in our election coverage, we want to give candidates a chance to introduce themselves and let our community hear from them in their own words, like this.
Our election coverage team has already emailed the candidates they could find contact information for, but there are some of you out there who we haven't reached. If you haven't received an email from our election coverage team, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meanwhile, for the Arlington County Board race, Alison Crowley has reached out to candidates with a questionnaire; please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are running and haven't heard from her.
As with all submissions to Greater Greater Washington, we reserve the right to edit them for length or clarity and to comply with our submission policy and other guidelines at the sole discretion of the editors.
- Upper Northwest hits peak NIMBY about a homeless shelter
- For DC Council in Ward 7: Vince Gray
- For DC Council at large: Robert White
- Metro doesn't have four tracks. That's not why maintenance is a problem.
- DC's population is exploding
- If Metro had been more like Southwest Airlines, it'd have saved a lot of headaches
- For Arlington County Board: Erik Gutshall