Running for office in DC? Tell our readers about yourself
If you're running for elected office in the District of Columbia in the 2012 cycle, we'd like to run a guest post from you.
As a first step in our election coverage, we want to give candidates a chance to introduce themselves and let our community hear from them in their own words, like this.
Our election coverage team has already emailed the candidates they could find contact information for, but there are some of you out there who we haven't reached. If you haven't received an email from our election coverage team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile, for the Arlington County Board race, Alison Crowley has reached out to candidates with a questionnaire; please also contact email@example.com if you are running and haven't heard from her.
As with all submissions to Greater Greater Washington, we reserve the right to edit them for length or clarity and to comply with our submission policy and other guidelines at the sole discretion of the editors.
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 90
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 90