Running for office in DC? Tell our readers about yourself
If you're running for elected office in the District of Columbia in the 2012 cycle, we'd like to run a guest post from you.
As a first step in our election coverage, we want to give candidates a chance to introduce themselves and let our community hear from them in their own words, like this.
Our election coverage team has already emailed the candidates they could find contact information for, but there are some of you out there who we haven't reached. If you haven't received an email from our election coverage team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile, for the Arlington County Board race, Alison Crowley has reached out to candidates with a questionnaire; please also contact email@example.com if you are running and haven't heard from her.
As with all submissions to Greater Greater Washington, we reserve the right to edit them for length or clarity and to comply with our submission policy and other guidelines at the sole discretion of the editors.
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- The neighborhood where everybody "jaywalks"
- Bills in the Virginia General Assembly would hurt and help transit and cyclists
- All the buildings and races of DC, Arlington & Alexandria on one map
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- See the world's subways evolve as time goes by
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different