Running for office in DC? Tell our readers about yourself
If you're running for elected office in the District of Columbia in the 2012 cycle, we'd like to run a guest post from you.
As a first step in our election coverage, we want to give candidates a chance to introduce themselves and let our community hear from them in their own words, like this.
Our election coverage team has already emailed the candidates they could find contact information for, but there are some of you out there who we haven't reached. If you haven't received an email from our election coverage team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile, for the Arlington County Board race, Alison Crowley has reached out to candidates with a questionnaire; please also contact email@example.com if you are running and haven't heard from her.
As with all submissions to Greater Greater Washington, we reserve the right to edit them for length or clarity and to comply with our submission policy and other guidelines at the sole discretion of the editors.
- Why the left is wrong about affordable housing
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- In Chicago, you can charter your own L train
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow