What do you want to ask Richard Sarles?
I'm participating in a Google+ Hangout tomorrow organized by the Washington Post, where a few area journalists and riders will interview WMATA CEO Richard Sarles.
What do you want to ask? I'll pick a few of the best questions and bring them up during the hangout. Only questions which are genuinely trying to find out useful information will be selected.
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- ICC losing bus service in classic bait and switch