Morning links or evening?I'm curious: sometimes I post sets of links in the morning, sometimes in the evening. Should I standardize? What's the best time of day for you to get a post with a lot of individual news stories to click through to? Is it better to see them as you get home at the end of the day, or first thing in the morning? I suppose if I post them in the evening, they're still there in the morning...
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- Is new housing, most of it for low-income residents, worth giving up an acre of park space?
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- National links: There are downsides to letting the Rust Belt shrink
- Events: Should I-66 get toll lanes inside the Beltway?