Morning links or evening?I'm curious: sometimes I post sets of links in the morning, sometimes in the evening. Should I standardize? What's the best time of day for you to get a post with a lot of individual news stories to click through to? Is it better to see them as you get home at the end of the day, or first thing in the morning? I suppose if I post them in the evening, they're still there in the morning...
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- A new neighborhood rises east of the river. Is it a sign of change, or more of the same?
Fri Oct 24
9:00 am Urban agriculture symposium
Sat Oct 25
3:00 pm CSG tour: College Park
Mon Oct 27
5:30 pm Georgetown MUP speaker series
Tue Oct 28