Morning links or evening?I'm curious: sometimes I post sets of links in the morning, sometimes in the evening. Should I standardize? What's the best time of day for you to get a post with a lot of individual news stories to click through to? Is it better to see them as you get home at the end of the day, or first thing in the morning? I suppose if I post them in the evening, they're still there in the morning...
- John Oliver explained DC statehood and it was brilliant
- Building the Edinburgh streetcar wasn't easy, but a lot of people ride it now
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- What other college towns can teach us about College Park's challenges
- Metro plans 20 Red Line trains per hour in rush, but really averages more like 17
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space