Morning links or evening?I'm curious: sometimes I post sets of links in the morning, sometimes in the evening. Should I standardize? What's the best time of day for you to get a post with a lot of individual news stories to click through to? Is it better to see them as you get home at the end of the day, or first thing in the morning? I suppose if I post them in the evening, they're still there in the morning...
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- I can take the bus from my neighborhood to just about anywhere in DC
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope
- Sidewalk snow shoveling hall of shame: "DC government is the worst offender" (and Arlington too)