Open threadI have two posts which I just haven't been able to quite finish among various other tasks today. Meanwhile, what have you been reading that's worth discussing here on GGW?
- With Metro, "on time" doesn't mean what you think it means
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- See the beginnings of the Purple Line in Silver Spring
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church