Open threadI have two posts which I just haven't been able to quite finish among various other tasks today. Meanwhile, what have you been reading that's worth discussing here on GGW?
- Metro's inefficient info displays worsen crowding
- This map shows which parts of the DC area are really "urban" and "suburban"
- Muriel Bowser predicts DC holds 800,000 people in 20 years. That requires a lot of new housing.
- Neighborhood commission catches "height-itis" on a Dupont Circle church and condo project
- Finally, the stop signs residents pushed for... along with some startling news
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 60
- What's behind the low standardized test scores in one high-priced DC neighborhood