Open threadI have two posts which I just haven't been able to quite finish among various other tasks today. Meanwhile, what have you been reading that's worth discussing here on GGW?
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention
- WMATA's new general manager is listening before he even takes the reins