Give the price of 3 gallons of gas to fuel CSG's work
Earlier this year, 3 gallons of gas clocked in at $12.45 in Washington. With gas prices likely to stay high for a long time, residents of our region need better transportation options that don't leave them dependent on cars.
$12.45 in gas goes quickly in a car, but makes a big difference in helping the Coalition for Smarter Growth push for better transit choices and transit-oriented development that gives people more choices in housing, retail and jobs across the Washington region.
CSG educates officials in DC about the growing number of car-
Can you give $12.45 to CSG today to keep them going?
I serve on CSG's advisory board and contribute (much more than $12.45) every year because CSG plays a vital role in shaping our regional transportation and land use policy. They produce thorough reports, action alerts, walking tours, testimony at hearings across the region, and much much more, all with a tiny staff of only 4½.
CSG's advocacy makes a big difference in policy debates in jurisdictions across the region. The information they create helps blogs and traditional reporters understand growth and transportation issues far more deeply than they otherwise would.
$12.45 isn't a lot for any one person, but if all of us chip in (or more if you can afford it), it'll add up and make a huge difference. Please donate $12.45 today!
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Latest Metro map drafts add Anacostia parks and other tweaks
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- DC Council makes major policy changes overnight
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future