1959 alternate Kennedy Center design
Nathaniel Kelso sent over these 50-year-old renderings of an alternate design for the Kennedy Center. It looks a bit like a UFO landed on the banks of the Potomac.
What do you think? Better or worse than what we got?
- Many Silver Line riders have no way to safely reach their offices
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- A greener Eastern Market plaza may be on the way
- After a crash, a dangerous Four Corners intersection could become safer
- How big of a "moat" would the FBI need if it stayed downtown?