1959 alternate Kennedy Center design
Nathaniel Kelso sent over these 50-year-old renderings of an alternate design for the Kennedy Center. It looks a bit like a UFO landed on the banks of the Potomac.
What do you think? Better or worse than what we got?
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- Use this map to share your ideas for better east-west travel across DC
- If students were cars, schools would have opened sooner
- Baltimore's problem is sprawl, not a bad economy
- DC is testing a way to curb stormwater pollution
- There's a "Washington" neighborhood in Milan, Italy