1959 alternate Kennedy Center design
Nathaniel Kelso sent over these 50-year-old renderings of an alternate design for the Kennedy Center. It looks a bit like a UFO landed on the banks of the Potomac.
What do you think? Better or worse than what we got?
- How might the new Metro loop work?
- Want the urban lifestyle? DC's best corner is...
- More roads won't solve traffic on I-95 in Northern Virginia
- Can Metro add capacity without a downtown loop?
- See what Montgomery BRT could look like
- Can we build up around MARC stations?
- What's the oldest continuously named street in DC?