1959 alternate Kennedy Center design
Nathaniel Kelso sent over these 50-year-old renderings of an alternate design for the Kennedy Center. It looks a bit like a UFO landed on the banks of the Potomac.
What do you think? Better or worse than what we got?
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 44
- Here's where Metro railcars go after they die
- WMATA needs to do better, says DC transportation head
- Cities Skylines takes over SimCity's mantle as top city-builder
- What it will take to get Metro out of crisis
- Check out these historic airline maps of Washington's airports
- A safer route to school is coming for Clarksburg kids and parents