Pretty and pretty ugly in the Flickr pool
Here are our favorite new images from the Greater and Lesser Washington Flickr pool, showcasing the best and worst of the Washington region.
Got a picture that depicts the best or worst of Washington? Great photos of things like people enjoying walkable places, lack of people in unwalkable places, transit, pedestrians, bicycles, cars, parking lots, parks, historic buildings, modern buildings, stores, urban decay, new development, and other similar elements in DC, Maryland, and Virginia will get you featured in this weekly highlight. Make sure to join our Flickr pool and submit your own photos!
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- The neighborhood where everybody "jaywalks"
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different
- See the world's subways evolve as time goes by
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 36
- Ottawa has a four mile ice skating highway