David & Bruce talk Uber
I talked with Bruce DePuyt today on NewsTalk about taxi service Uber, the recent debate about how and whether to regulate it, and what's next.
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- 495 and 95 toll prices were very high on Tuesday. Here's why that happened.
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- Federal employees: Please donít quit your jobs under Trump
- A developer has agreed to build shorter and less dense than the law allows, but neighbors are still fighting it
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- A court just halted DC's McMillan development