David & Bruce talk Uber
I talked with Bruce DePuyt today on NewsTalk about taxi service Uber, the recent debate about how and whether to regulate it, and what's next.
- Is a walkable neighborhood out of reach for you?
- What's the point of supermarket gas rewards if you don't drive to the store?
- Design could make or break the 11th Street Bridge Park
- Fun on Friday: Play the Mini Metro game
- Adding 15-minute Circulator routes would dilute the Circulator brand
- Comparing Metrobus and Metrorail farebox recovery is apples and oranges
- Metro FAQ: Why does Metro run express trains in one direction during single-tracking?
Tue Mar 11
7:30 pm ACT meeting
Wed Mar 12
Fri Mar 14
Sat Mar 15