Weekend video: Bus ecstasy in Denmark
We mentioned this at the bottom of a Breakfast Links this week, but it's worth highlighting more directly. This ad, for Denmark's Midtraffik bus service, takes transit advertising to a new level:
The bus driver is cool, the passengers overjoyed to get on, and the ride speeds past traffic thanks to a dedicated lane. Bus service here (or there) might never achieve quite this level of passion in its riders, but projects like Montgomery's BRT or express bus lanes on H and I Streets could get us a lot closer.
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 90
- Compass rose decals? More direct priority seating signs? Here are two more MetroGreater finalists.