Weekend video: Bus ecstasy in Denmark
We mentioned this at the bottom of a Breakfast Links this week, but it's worth highlighting more directly. This ad, for Denmark's Midtraffik bus service, takes transit advertising to a new level:
The bus driver is cool, the passengers overjoyed to get on, and the ride speeds past traffic thanks to a dedicated lane. Bus service here (or there) might never achieve quite this level of passion in its riders, but projects like Montgomery's BRT or express bus lanes on H and I Streets could get us a lot closer.
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- 495 and 95 toll prices were very high on Tuesday. Here's why that happened.
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- Federal employees: Please donít quit your jobs under Trump
- A developer has agreed to build shorter and less dense than the law allows, but neighbors are still fighting it
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- Is new housing, most of it for low-income residents, worth giving up an acre of park space?