Talk parking with DDOT's Angelo Rao, Thursday at noon
Angelo Rao, DDOT's parking manager, has been holding a series of Parking Think Tanks across the District to hear from residents about parking policy. Besides events in Anacostia, Tenleytown, and many other neighborhoods, he has agreed to have one in the virtual neighborhood of the Internet here on Greater Greater Washington.
At the in-person Think Tanks, participants could give their own comments and suggestions around parking to an assembled group of DDOT officials. We'll do the same for the online chat. You can put in a general comment or pose a question. Several folks from DDOT will see all of the comments, and Angelo will answer as many questions as he can.
Join us on Thursday, October 18th from 12-1 pm right here on Greater Greater Washington. You can come back to this post, where we will embed the chat, or get there from the home page. In the meantime, if you have comments or questions for Angelo, feel free to leave them in the comments.
The think tanks are just a few of the important events happening in coming weeks. Here are a few more from the Greater Greater Washington calendar:
Are there any events I missed? Post them in the comments or email email@example.com.
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- I can take the bus from my neighborhood to just about anywhere in DC
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope
- Sidewalk snow shoveling hall of shame: "DC government is the worst offender" (and Arlington too)