Talk parking with DDOT's Angelo Rao, Thursday at noon
Angelo Rao, DDOT's parking manager, has been holding a series of Parking Think Tanks across the District to hear from residents about parking policy. Besides events in Anacostia, Tenleytown, and many other neighborhoods, he has agreed to have one in the virtual neighborhood of the Internet here on Greater Greater Washington.
At the in-person Think Tanks, participants could give their own comments and suggestions around parking to an assembled group of DDOT officials. We'll do the same for the online chat. You can put in a general comment or pose a question. Several folks from DDOT will see all of the comments, and Angelo will answer as many questions as he can.
Join us on Thursday, October 18th from 12-1 pm right here on Greater Greater Washington. You can come back to this post, where we will embed the chat, or get there from the home page. In the meantime, if you have comments or questions for Angelo, feel free to leave them in the comments.
The think tanks are just a few of the important events happening in coming weeks. Here are a few more from the Greater Greater Washington calendar:
Are there any events I missed? Post them in the comments or email email@example.com.
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Twenty-five gorgeous but non-famous US train stations
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention