See where CaBi riders went after the Nats game
The Nationals' success has been fascinating from a transportation standpoint as well. We've been able to see how a multimodal transportation system successfully transported tens of thousands to and from a destination that didn't exist more than a few years ago.
Matt Johnson mapped where fans ride on Metro after games. Capital Bikeshare has gotten into the act by creating a video visualization of where riders took bikes from the stadium after the playoff game against the Cardinals on October 10:
- Young kids try to assault me while biking
- Metro bag searches aren't always optional
- Focus transportation on downtown or neighborhoods?
- Endless zoning update delay hurts homeowners
- Redeveloping McMillan is the only way to save it
- DDOT agrees to repave 15th Street cycle track
- Vienna Metro town center won't have a town center