DDOT parking chat with Angelo Rao
We will be talking today with Angelo Rao, parking manager for the District Department of Transportation. Angelo has been holding a series of "Parking Think Tanks" around the District, and has agreed to hold one online to hear from all of you.
Unlike the interview-style live chats we've done in the past, this time, we will not necessarily just post one question, then one answer, and so on. Instead, you can enter comments as well as questions on parking topics, and I as the moderator will try to post them in groups on various topics. Angelo will be able to give any thoughts he might have, but also will read your comments and listen to them as citizen feedback.
- No bike racks? Just park it in the car lane
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around
- This federal building is missing a corner. Here's why
- Why build protected bike lanes, in one happy quote
- Alexandria's Metroway BRT: Open and carrying passengers
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 20