Post-turkey video: That's a lot of dots
Using GTFS data, STLTransit has created videos showing all of the transit vehicles in a city over one day. Here's Washington's.
The video shows one dot for each schduled Metrorail, Metrobus and Circulator vehicle. View the video in full screen (click the rectangular icon in the lower right of the video) to more clearly see the trains, which the video shows in a color corresponding to their line.
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite
- Is Tim Kaine a good pick for urbanism? Here's what our writers think.
- You can help shape Silver Spring's urban future