Post-turkey video: That's a lot of dots
Using GTFS data, STLTransit has created videos showing all of the transit vehicles in a city over one day. Here's Washington's.
The video shows one dot for each schduled Metrorail, Metrobus and Circulator vehicle. View the video in full screen (click the rectangular icon in the lower right of the video) to more clearly see the trains, which the video shows in a color corresponding to their line.
- Metro doesn't have four tracks. That's not why maintenance is a problem.
- If Metro had been more like Southwest Airlines, it'd have saved a lot of headaches
- For Arlington County Board: Erik Gutshall
- 10 big ideas for making Arlington even more bike-friendly
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 84
- Montgomery County will build bus rapid transit in four years
- DC's population is exploding