Post-turkey video: That's a lot of dots
Using GTFS data, STLTransit has created videos showing all of the transit vehicles in a city over one day. Here's Washington's.
The video shows one dot for each schduled Metrorail, Metrobus and Circulator vehicle. View the video in full screen (click the rectangular icon in the lower right of the video) to more clearly see the trains, which the video shows in a color corresponding to their line.
- New info about who rides a bike in DC will let us make the city even greater for cyclists
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar