Post-turkey video: That's a lot of dots
Using GTFS data, STLTransit has created videos showing all of the transit vehicles in a city over one day. Here's Washington's.
The video shows one dot for each schduled Metrorail, Metrobus and Circulator vehicle. View the video in full screen (click the rectangular icon in the lower right of the video) to more clearly see the trains, which the video shows in a color corresponding to their line.
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66