Support the Coalition for Smarter Growth
The holiday season is upon us, including the season of giving to charitable organizations. I hope you will support the Coalition for Smarter Growth, the most influential smart growth group in the Washington region.
Their work is critical to creating, maintaining, and improving vibrant, walkable, and transit-rich neighborhoods throughout the Washington region. That's why I serve on their board of advisors and regularly contribute to their campaigns.
I hope you will consider supporting the Coalition for Smarter Growth with a $100 sponsorship of their 2013 campaign or whatever you can afford.
Please click here to sponsor the Coalition for Smarter Growth's 2013 campaign.
Your support can have a big impact and help to make a great region even greater.
With your contribution, you can personally help to make sure the Coalition for Smarter Growth keeps working on key projects like:
- Fighting for new transit investments throughout the region;
- Organizing to support good transit-oriented development;,
- Stopping sprawl-inducing, retrograde highway projects;
- Building networks of engaged residents to form a unified voice for policies that prioritize the creation of more livable, walkable communities.
Can you contribute a $100 sponsorship or whatever you feel is appropriate for the Coalition for Smarter Growth's 2013 work?
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Is our next president going to care about transit and street safety?
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Metro is proposing service cuts, again. Will riders ever see the benefits?
- Without more information, riders shouldn't accept Metro late night cuts
- Marriott is moving its headquarters to downtown Bethesda so it can be in a denser place that's closer to transit