Best of 2012 in the Flickr pool
This year, terrific photos flowed into the Greater and Lesser Washington Flickr pool, helping us showcase the best and worst of the Washington region. Here are 10 of our favorites submitted in 2012.
If you have pictures that depict the best or worst of the Washington region, we encourage you to join our Flickr pool and submit your own photos.
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- Many Silver Line riders have no way to safely reach their offices
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- After a crash, a dangerous Four Corners intersection could become safer
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Who needs Metro? Not (as often) Capital Bikeshare users in central neighborhoods