Best of 2012 in the Flickr pool
This year, terrific photos flowed into the Greater and Lesser Washington Flickr pool, helping us showcase the best and worst of the Washington region. Here are 10 of our favorites submitted in 2012.
If you have pictures that depict the best or worst of the Washington region, we encourage you to join our Flickr pool and submit your own photos.
- DC has almost no white residents without college degrees. (It's a different story for black residents.)
- What's so great about the Purple Line, anyway?
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- Does DC want boring architecture? Sort of.