Best of 2012 in the Flickr pool
This year, terrific photos flowed into the Greater and Lesser Washington Flickr pool, helping us showcase the best and worst of the Washington region. Here are 10 of our favorites submitted in 2012.
If you have pictures that depict the best or worst of the Washington region, we encourage you to join our Flickr pool and submit your own photos.
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 36
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- Ottawa has a four mile ice skating highway
- See the world's subways evolve as time goes by