Inaugural open threadGreater Greater Washington will be off today. For those of you attending the inauguration, please enjoy the day, and discuss your experiences, favorite moments, or any problems in the comments. For those of you working, feel free to discuss other topics on your mind. We will be back tomorrow.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- US infrastructure spending, in four charts
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars