Inaugural open threadGreater Greater Washington will be off today. For those of you attending the inauguration, please enjoy the day, and discuss your experiences, favorite moments, or any problems in the comments. For those of you working, feel free to discuss other topics on your mind. We will be back tomorrow.
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Twenty-five gorgeous but non-famous US train stations
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention