Inaugural open threadGreater Greater Washington will be off today. For those of you attending the inauguration, please enjoy the day, and discuss your experiences, favorite moments, or any problems in the comments. For those of you working, feel free to discuss other topics on your mind. We will be back tomorrow.
- Why the left is wrong about affordable housing
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- These maps show when and where riders use the Silver Line
- Ask GGW: What are the best urban planning and policy books?