Inaugural open threadGreater Greater Washington will be off today. For those of you attending the inauguration, please enjoy the day, and discuss your experiences, favorite moments, or any problems in the comments. For those of you working, feel free to discuss other topics on your mind. We will be back tomorrow.
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite
- Is Tim Kaine a good pick for urbanism? Here's what our writers think.
- You can help shape Silver Spring's urban future