Greater Greater Washington now has automatically-generated links to related posts. If you look at a page for an individual post, below the text and above the comments, you will now see a few (up to 5) links to related posts. They'll also appear at the bottom of each post for those reading via RSS. Pages with a list of posts, like the home page, don't show related posts right now.
An algorithm automatically generates them by comparing the text of the post and the tags to those of other posts. If you see any strange behavior or errors, please post it as a comment here.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future
- Prince George's County struggles to get trails right
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger