Weekend video: Can you outrun the train?
We've all probably run to catch a train at one time or another. But have you ever gotten off a train, and then ran to meet it at its next stop? One man in Paris attempted to do just that.
He is running between Cluny-La Sorbonne and Odéon trying to catch the same westbound Paris Metro 10 train he just got of off. Despite having to cross a busy road and even falling down at one point, he manages to catch the train.
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area
- A trade pact might change local land use decisions in a big way
- Montgomery backtracks on a sprawl-inducing highway
- Map: When and where Metrorail fares come from
- The Silver Line might change how you bus to Wolf Trap
- Why did the pedestrian bridge collapse affect Metro so far away from Greenbelt?
- Topic of the week: Suburban retrofits in our region