Weekend video: Can you outrun the train?
We've all probably run to catch a train at one time or another. But have you ever gotten off a train, and then ran to meet it at its next stop? One man in Paris attempted to do just that.
He is running between Cluny-La Sorbonne and Odéon trying to catch the same westbound Paris Metro 10 train he just got of off. Despite having to cross a busy road and even falling down at one point, he manages to catch the train.
- Beyond Metro, there's no big idea for transit in DC anymore
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 52
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- To create safer bike routes, Alexandria can learn from other cities
- US infrastructure spending, in four charts