Oops, and a weekend open thread
A post accidentally went live this morning which was supposed to run Tuesday at the author's request. We have deleted it and rescheduled it for Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Greater Greater Washington will also be off this Monday for Presidents' Day. Feel free to use this thread to discuss any interesting news and issues.
This weekend's Washington Post features an op-ed by Harriet Tregoning and Terry Bellamy defending the proposed new, reduced parking minimum requirements, as a rebuttal to last week's Sue Hemberger/Lon Anderson article.
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite
- Is a gondola across the Potomac realistic? We're about to find out.
- Is Tim Kaine a good pick for urbanism? Here's what our writers think.
- Not everyone agrees on where DC's Chinatown is
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88