Oops, and a weekend open thread
A post accidentally went live this morning which was supposed to run Tuesday at the author's request. We have deleted it and rescheduled it for Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Greater Greater Washington will also be off this Monday for Presidents' Day. Feel free to use this thread to discuss any interesting news and issues.
This weekend's Washington Post features an op-ed by Harriet Tregoning and Terry Bellamy defending the proposed new, reduced parking minimum requirements, as a rebuttal to last week's Sue Hemberger/Lon Anderson article.
- Rent in our region is expensive. Does that mean it's unaffordable?
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 91
- The Obama administration says zoning is at the heart of some huge economic problems
- On Thursday, the WMATA board heard about why Metro keeps catching on fire. Then on Friday, Metro caught on fire.
- Adams Morgan could get more housing and preserve its plaza, too. But it probably won't.
- How Barcelona gets bicycling right
- Until someone cleans up this landfill, people are taking a shortcut. Can we make the shortcut better?