Another great Capital Bikeshare visualization
Starting at 12:06, Greater Greater Washington contributor Veronica Davis, WABA head Shane Farthing, and Arlington bike planner Chris Eatough will talk about bicycling in DC on the Kojo Nnamdi Show. Listen live or catch the archived audio once it's posted this afternoon.
They also posted this video which visualizes a few days of Capital Bikeshare trips:
This is yet another consequence of Capital Bikeshare's excellent decision to provide anonymous trip data. People have done all kinds of useful things with the data, like MV Jantzen's similar video and interactive visualization tool.
- With Metro, "on time" doesn't mean what you think it means
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- See the beginnings of the Purple Line in Silver Spring
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church