DC has a Unicorn Lane, complete with unicorn statue
Everyone knows about the dignified statues in places like Logan Circle and Lafayette Square, but do you know about Unicorn Lane? It's in Upper Northwest, along Oregon Avenue, just west of Rock Creek Park (map).
Now if only we had a Hippogriff Street.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- If the FBI moves to Greenbelt, here's what it will look like
- Many Silver Line riders have no way to safely reach their offices
- Why is Tysons walkability and bikeability so bad?
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- A greener Eastern Market plaza may be on the way
- How big of a "moat" would the FBI need if it stayed downtown?
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos