DC has a Unicorn Lane, complete with unicorn statue
Everyone knows about the dignified statues in places like Logan Circle and Lafayette Square, but do you know about Unicorn Lane? It's in Upper Northwest, along Oregon Avenue, just west of Rock Creek Park (map).
Now if only we had a Hippogriff Street.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Federal board wants "dignified," dull Southwest Waterfront
- By 2040, DC's population could be close to 900,000
- Baltimore's car-stuffed waterfront is poised to keep adding more cars
- The Park Service wants to fix a dangerous spot near Roosevelt Island
- Another way to see the US: Map of where nobody lives
- DC's 40-year out of date zoning code will get at least 6 months more stale
- Did you guess the Metro station? Here are the answers to this week's quiz