DC has a Unicorn Lane, complete with unicorn statue
Everyone knows about the dignified statues in places like Logan Circle and Lafayette Square, but do you know about Unicorn Lane? It's in Upper Northwest, along Oregon Avenue, just west of Rock Creek Park (map).
Now if only we had a Hippogriff Street.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?
- When the Metro first arrived in Shaw and Columbia Heights, they were far different than they are today
- This graph shows which parts of our region are walkable, affordable, and equitable