Animate Google Street View in "hyperlapse"
New technologies continue to make it possible to see things in creative, new ways. A group of people at Teehan+Lax created a program to allow users to create videos animating Google's Street View. This demo video shows an awesome "hyperlapse" across various settings.
You can make your own videos, too using their software. What areas would you be interested in animating to create an awesome video?
Right now the system doesn't let you link to an animation or export it to video, nor can you select a specific route, but if you could do these things then something like Hyperlapse could be a great way to graphically show people driving, biking, or walking directions, or create video tours, or otherwise show people about places online.
- Muriel Bowser promises to finish the DC streetcar from Georgetown to Ward 7
- It wouldn't cost much to make this Prince George's road safer for everyone
- Breakfast links: Never gonna give you up
- Think you know Metro's neighborhoods? This quiz might surprise you
- You don't need a car to run a successful small business
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 45
- Mayor Bowser announces new "Funiculator" initiative