Animate Google Street View in "hyperlapse"
New technologies continue to make it possible to see things in creative, new ways. A group of people at Teehan+Lax created a program to allow users to create videos animating Google's Street View. This demo video shows an awesome "hyperlapse" across various settings.
You can make your own videos, too using their software. What areas would you be interested in animating to create an awesome video?
Right now the system doesn't let you link to an animation or export it to video, nor can you select a specific route, but if you could do these things then something like Hyperlapse could be a great way to graphically show people driving, biking, or walking directions, or create video tours, or otherwise show people about places online.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Could rooftop apartments transform suburban retail?
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- How do you get people excited about Bus Rapid Transit? Bring a bus to the county fair
- With its new plaza, Tysons begins to feel urban
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City