Taxi officials unveil new look for DC cabs
The DC Taxicab Commission today officially released their latest proposal for a uniform citywide taxi paint scheme. What do you think?
This new design follows 4 previous options that they proposed in December, to widespread criticism.
Here's another view of how a Toyota Prius might look in the new scheme:
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Rent in our region is expensive. Does that mean it's unaffordable?
- In San Diego, an example of how "within walking distance" does not always mean "walkable"
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 91
- The Obama administration says zoning is at the heart of some huge economic problems
- This square in Philadelphia is everything DC's Franklin Square could be
- How Barcelona gets bicycling right
- On Thursday, the WMATA board heard about why Metro keeps catching on fire. Then on Friday, Metro caught on fire.