Taxi officials unveil new look for DC cabs
The DC Taxicab Commission today officially released their latest proposal for a uniform citywide taxi paint scheme. What do you think?
This new design follows 4 previous options that they proposed in December, to widespread criticism.
Here's another view of how a Toyota Prius might look in the new scheme:
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures