Taxi officials unveil new look for DC cabs
The DC Taxicab Commission today officially released their latest proposal for a uniform citywide taxi paint scheme. What do you think?
This new design follows 4 previous options that they proposed in December, to widespread criticism.
Here's another view of how a Toyota Prius might look in the new scheme:
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Could rooftop apartments transform suburban retail?
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- How do you get people excited about Bus Rapid Transit? Bring a bus to the county fair
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City
- With its new plaza, Tysons begins to feel urban