Taxi officials unveil new look for DC cabs
The DC Taxicab Commission today officially released their latest proposal for a uniform citywide taxi paint scheme. What do you think?
This new design follows 4 previous options that they proposed in December, to widespread criticism.
Here's another view of how a Toyota Prius might look in the new scheme:
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Computers will start driving Red Line trains again
- Two maps that explain what DC might look like as a state
- The war on Dana Milbank's car
- Muriel Bowser calls for "Vision Zero," more equity, Metro investment, and new task forces for transportation
- Deregulate Uber, but require transparency
- Red paint keeps drivers out of San Francisco's bus lanes
- This traffic light convinced pedestrians to wait with dancing