Taxi officials unveil new look for DC cabs
The DC Taxicab Commission today officially released their latest proposal for a uniform citywide taxi paint scheme. What do you think?
This new design follows 4 previous options that they proposed in December, to widespread criticism.
Here's another view of how a Toyota Prius might look in the new scheme:
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Walkers were left out in the cold after the blizzard
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- If students were cars, schools would have opened sooner
- Use this map to share your ideas for better east-west travel across DC
- DC is testing a way to curb stormwater pollution