Taxi officials unveil new look for DC cabs
The DC Taxicab Commission today officially released their latest proposal for a uniform citywide taxi paint scheme. What do you think?
This new design follows 4 previous options that they proposed in December, to widespread criticism.
Here's another view of how a Toyota Prius might look in the new scheme:
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- No, DC is not abandoning plans for most streetcar lines
- The 11th Street Bridge Park gets a brilliant design. Will it succeed?
- What would you call Loudoun's Metro stations?
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane