Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- The lion's share of DC's new housing is only going in one part of the city
- The Silver Line has been bringing Metro’s performance numbers down
- A protected bikeway will soon come to C Street NE
- New road designs make Tysons more inviting for people on bike and foot
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 65
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 65