Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 61
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- People walking and biking will get a new connection from L'Enfant Plaza to the waterfront
- Denver's beautiful Union Station mixes old and new
- Help us rebrand and relaunch our website with a short survey