Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Fairfax is getting 22 new bike lanes in 2015
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars
- Mary Cheh's annual joke budget memo mocks the streetcar, endless transportation studies, and more