Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Montgomery and DC officials start talking about working together on transit
- Watch Metro grow from one short line in 1976 to the Silver Line today