Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- Violence against our neighbors is an urbanist issue
- Wilson's principal gets the axe even though test scores are up. Here's a likely explanation