Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- No bike racks? Just park it in the car lane
- This federal building is missing a corner. Here's why
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around
- The biggest bikeshare station in each US city
- Why build protected bike lanes, in one happy quote
- Well-lit in the Flickr pool