Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 71
- Rosslyn's new mini Target fills an urban retail niche
- Fairfax City will install its first bike lane
- Digital billboards are a sign of Silver Spring's evolution
- Ask GGW: How do Arlington and Alexandria differ?
- I'm an employer, and I support DC's family leave bill
- The feds are taking over WMATA safety, which is unprecedented