Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- Chick-fil-A's proposed Van Ness drive-thru is denied
- 8 lessons about great transit I learned riding the Paris Métro
- Montgomery County isn't really waging war against suburbia
- National Links: From Florida to California
- Get to know all the buses in the Metrobus fleet
- 10 things my internship taught me about transportation in DC
- This rule scattered "parking craters" around DC, but they're steadily disappearing