Transit Time maps now include DC
Thanks to WMATA's recent release of transit information for software developers, DC is now part of Walk Score's "Transit Time" maps. They show the spots you can reach in 15, 30 and 45 minutes by transit and walking. Update: it looks like this only includes Metrorail so far.
Go here, then zoom way out to pan the map over to the Washington, DC area. They haven't updated the dropdown menu yet, but the mapping application works.
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- Many Silver Line riders have no way to safely reach their offices
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- After a crash, a dangerous Four Corners intersection could become safer
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Who needs Metro? Not (as often) Capital Bikeshare users in central neighborhoods