Join us for happy hour next Wednesday in downtown DC
After a brief hiatus, Greater Greater Washington's happy hour series has returned! Join us next Wednesday, June 5 from 6-8pm at the Laughing Man Tavern in downtown DC.
We look forward to getting contributors, editors and readers together for some drinks and lively conversation. The Laughing Man is at 1306 G Street NW, just a few steps from the Metro Center station (Red, Orange and Blue lines) and 4 blocks from Gallery Place-Chinatown (Green and Yellow).
It's also close to several major Metrobus routes, including the 32/36, 42/43, 52/54, 63/64, 70/79, 80, S2/S4 and X2. There are also Capital Bikeshare stations nearby at 12th & G and 14th & G.
We hope to make these happy hours a regular occurrence again. If you'd like to have one in your neck of the woods, let us know in the comments and we'll consider hosting an event there. Hope to see you Wednesday night!
- Rent in our region is expensive. Does that mean it's unaffordable?
- The Obama administration says zoning is at the heart of some huge economic problems
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 91
- Adams Morgan could get more housing and preserve its plaza, too. But it probably won't.
- Until someone cleans up this landfill, people are taking a shortcut. Can we make the shortcut better?
- Scarred by urban renewal, Silver Spring's Lyttonsville neighborhood gets a second chance
- NoMa's first underpass park is almost here!