Join us for happy hour next Wednesday in downtown DC
After a brief hiatus, Greater Greater Washington's happy hour series has returned! Join us next Wednesday, June 5 from 6-8pm at the Laughing Man Tavern in downtown DC.
We look forward to getting contributors, editors and readers together for some drinks and lively conversation. The Laughing Man is at 1306 G Street NW, just a few steps from the Metro Center station (Red, Orange and Blue lines) and 4 blocks from Gallery Place-Chinatown (Green and Yellow).
It's also close to several major Metrobus routes, including the 32/36, 42/43, 52/54, 63/64, 70/79, 80, S2/S4 and X2. There are also Capital Bikeshare stations nearby at 12th & G and 14th & G.
We hope to make these happy hours a regular occurrence again. If you'd like to have one in your neck of the woods, let us know in the comments and we'll consider hosting an event there. Hope to see you Wednesday night!
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope