Join us for happy hour next Wednesday in downtown DC
After a brief hiatus, Greater Greater Washington's happy hour series has returned! Join us next Wednesday, June 5 from 6-8pm at the Laughing Man Tavern in downtown DC.
We look forward to getting contributors, editors and readers together for some drinks and lively conversation. The Laughing Man is at 1306 G Street NW, just a few steps from the Metro Center station (Red, Orange and Blue lines) and 4 blocks from Gallery Place-Chinatown (Green and Yellow).
It's also close to several major Metrobus routes, including the 32/36, 42/43, 52/54, 63/64, 70/79, 80, S2/S4 and X2. There are also Capital Bikeshare stations nearby at 12th & G and 14th & G.
We hope to make these happy hours a regular occurrence again. If you'd like to have one in your neck of the woods, let us know in the comments and we'll consider hosting an event there. Hope to see you Wednesday night!
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- Fears over parking are threatening a new bus service in Richmond
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 57