Circulator/Metro map version 2
I've updated the Circulator/Metro map. Thanks to everyone who submitted helpful comments.
Changes since the last version:
- Realigned the lines around Georgetown to be more accurate. (Jasper, Dave)
- Clarified that the Georgetown Metro Connection eastbound uses L Street instead of M between Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- Split the 24th St stop on the "yellow" Circulator since the two directions stop a block apart.
- Adjusted the area around Columbia Heights to show that the westbound Circulator stops one block south of the Metro station. (MichaelDC)
- Adjusted the area around Gallery Place to show that the H Street shuttle picks up on H Street.
- Renamed some of the stops on the waterfront. Thoughts? Ideas for better names? (Tivonia)
- Modified the text box to show that the H St shuttle is only every 30 minutes, but that the X2 is a good alternative along the same route. (Michael, Mony)
- Added names for the non-Circulator shuttles. (Adam S)
- Other minor adjustments and corrections. (Adam, Jimmy D)
- DC has almost no white residents without college degrees. (It's a different story for black residents.)
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street