Circulator/Metro map version 2
I've updated the Circulator/Metro map. Thanks to everyone who submitted helpful comments.
Changes since the last version:
- Realigned the lines around Georgetown to be more accurate. (Jasper, Dave)
- Clarified that the Georgetown Metro Connection eastbound uses L Street instead of M between Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- Split the 24th St stop on the "yellow" Circulator since the two directions stop a block apart.
- Adjusted the area around Columbia Heights to show that the westbound Circulator stops one block south of the Metro station. (MichaelDC)
- Adjusted the area around Gallery Place to show that the H Street shuttle picks up on H Street.
- Renamed some of the stops on the waterfront. Thoughts? Ideas for better names? (Tivonia)
- Modified the text box to show that the H St shuttle is only every 30 minutes, but that the X2 is a good alternative along the same route. (Michael, Mony)
- Added names for the non-Circulator shuttles. (Adam S)
- Other minor adjustments and corrections. (Adam, Jimmy D)
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- I can take the bus from my neighborhood to just about anywhere in DC
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope
- Sidewalk snow shoveling hall of shame: "DC government is the worst offender" (and Arlington too)