Circulator/Metro map version 2
I've updated the Circulator/Metro map. Thanks to everyone who submitted helpful comments.
Changes since the last version:
- Realigned the lines around Georgetown to be more accurate. (Jasper, Dave)
- Clarified that the Georgetown Metro Connection eastbound uses L Street instead of M between Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- Split the 24th St stop on the "yellow" Circulator since the two directions stop a block apart.
- Adjusted the area around Columbia Heights to show that the westbound Circulator stops one block south of the Metro station. (MichaelDC)
- Adjusted the area around Gallery Place to show that the H Street shuttle picks up on H Street.
- Renamed some of the stops on the waterfront. Thoughts? Ideas for better names? (Tivonia)
- Modified the text box to show that the H St shuttle is only every 30 minutes, but that the X2 is a good alternative along the same route. (Michael, Mony)
- Added names for the non-Circulator shuttles. (Adam S)
- Other minor adjustments and corrections. (Adam, Jimmy D)
- Tax benefit changes and better options are hurting transit ridership
- Cities Skylines takes over SimCity's mantle as top city-builder
- A bikeable suburban highway? One Ohio town pulled it off
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 44
- WMATA needs to do better, says DC transportation head
- Northern Virginia has $350 million to spend on transportation. Here's what officials want to build
- Check out these historic airline maps of Washington's airports