Circulator/Metro map version 2
I've updated the Circulator/Metro map. Thanks to everyone who submitted helpful comments.
Changes since the last version:
- Realigned the lines around Georgetown to be more accurate. (Jasper, Dave)
- Clarified that the Georgetown Metro Connection eastbound uses L Street instead of M between Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- Split the 24th St stop on the "yellow" Circulator since the two directions stop a block apart.
- Adjusted the area around Columbia Heights to show that the westbound Circulator stops one block south of the Metro station. (MichaelDC)
- Adjusted the area around Gallery Place to show that the H Street shuttle picks up on H Street.
- Renamed some of the stops on the waterfront. Thoughts? Ideas for better names? (Tivonia)
- Modified the text box to show that the H St shuttle is only every 30 minutes, but that the X2 is a good alternative along the same route. (Michael, Mony)
- Added names for the non-Circulator shuttles. (Adam S)
- Other minor adjustments and corrections. (Adam, Jimmy D)
- The war on Dana Milbank's car
- Two maps that explain what DC might look like as a state
- David Catania's platform supports Metro, streetcars, bus lanes, bike lanes, transit-oriented development, and more
- Have you been "walkblocked"? Are you "zonely"? New terms sprout in the urbanist lexicon
- This German city's monorail redefines river transportation
- Gehry trims Eisenhower Memorial tapestries
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 23
Fri Sep 19
(All day) PARK(ing) day
8:30 am Penn Ave's role in 21st Century
Sat Sep 20
2:30 pm Bethesda Vizion Zero walk
Sun Sep 21
9:00 am Casey Trees Treeathlon ($)
Mon Sep 22
Tue Sep 23