I've set up the much-requested cookies for your comment name and email. Now, if you check the "Save my name and email address" box at the bottom of a comment form, your name and email will be pre-filled next time and you won't have to re-enter it. You'll also get to skip the CAPTCHA (as long as spammers don't start exploiting that).
The same feature also appears on the tip page, and if you save info on one, it'll show up on the other as well. You can always delete your saved info by unchecking the checkbox.
I've tested it, but there might still be bugs. If you encounter any problems, including information not being saved, wrong information, error messages, or rejections of your comment because of the CAPTCHA when you weren't supposed to have seen it, please comment or email. I don't get notices of error messages, so I won't know something is wrong unless you tell me. Thanks and enjoy!
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future
- Prince George's County struggles to get trails right