Best of sidewalks in the Flickr pool
We've been getting some great new photos from around the region in the Flickr pool, but just a reminder, we want pictures showcasing the diversity of our region, particular the great (and not-so-great) things about everyday life.
Since most of this week's new photos were of the Washington Monument, I'm digging back into the archives. This week's theme? Sidewalk life.
Got an idea for a place deserving more photos? Share it in the comments below!
- How might the new Metro loop work?
- More roads won't solve traffic on I-95 in Northern Virginia
- Want the urban lifestyle? DC's best corner is...
- Can we build up around MARC stations?
- The reason cyclists love green bike lanes
- How does DC's proposed Metro loop compare?
- What's the oldest continuously named street in DC?