This parody flyer recently appeared on a San Francisco street, but could almost apply verbatim to most DC-area debates over road space
But angry residents have posted flyers objecting to losing parking spaces and other complaints, which the parody flyer mocks:
Do you have your own anecdote about a cyclist being rude? Present it as DATA! Did a pedestrian hold you up for five seconds? Were you MAD that YOU had to WAIT? Tell the area representatives! Raise your voice!
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet