This parody flyer recently appeared on a San Francisco street, but could almost apply verbatim to most DC-area debates over road space—
But angry residents have posted flyers objecting to losing parking spaces and other complaints, which the parody flyer mocks:
Do you have your own anecdote about a cyclist being rude? Present it as DATA! Did a pedestrian hold you up for five seconds? Were you MAD that YOU had to WAIT? Tell the area representatives! Raise your voice!
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite
- Is Tim Kaine a good pick for urbanism? Here's what our writers think.
- You can help shape Silver Spring's urban future