This parody flyer recently appeared on a San Francisco street, but could almost apply verbatim to most DC-area debates over road space—
But angry residents have posted flyers objecting to losing parking spaces and other complaints, which the parody flyer mocks:
Do you have your own anecdote about a cyclist being rude? Present it as DATA! Did a pedestrian hold you up for five seconds? Were you MAD that YOU had to WAIT? Tell the area representatives! Raise your voice!
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- 495 and 95 toll prices were very high on Tuesday. Here's why that happened.
- A developer has agreed to build shorter and less dense than the law allows, but neighbors are still fighting it
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- Is new housing, most of it for low-income residents, worth giving up an acre of park space?
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 96