This parody flyer recently appeared on a San Francisco street, but could almost apply verbatim to most DC-area debates over road space
But angry residents have posted flyers objecting to losing parking spaces and other complaints, which the parody flyer mocks:
Do you have your own anecdote about a cyclist being rude? Present it as DATA! Did a pedestrian hold you up for five seconds? Were you MAD that YOU had to WAIT? Tell the area representatives! Raise your voice!
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- Not just a phase: Young Americans won’t start motoring like their parents
- Sharrows tell drivers to share the road with cyclists, except when that road is a state highway
- Is Sheridan Station a sign of change east of the river, or more of the same?
- Many Silver Line riders make a long trek from Metro's eastern branches